Bull Breed Coalition Certified Breeder Program
Purpose: Since the BBC was established it has been our goal to recognize breeders that go the extra mile. The purpose of the Bull Breed Coalitions Certified Breeder program is to identify and honor those breeders who work consistently to meet the high standards set by the BBC and actively promote the Shorty Bull in a positive and professional manner.
Benefits: Upon acceptance into the BBC Certified Breeder program you will receive.
- A BBC Certificate of recognition for having met the criteria set forth by the BBC Certified Breeder program
- Your Title of BBC Certified Breeder will be proudly displayed on all BBC registration certificates.
- Your Kennel name listed on the BBC website as a Certified Breeder, with a link to your website.
- A $100 dollar a year credit towards registrations to use at your discretion.
- The fee for applying to become a BBC Certified Breeder is a yearly fee of $100. All criteria must be met annually to ensure that all Certified breeders are in compliance with the rules set by the BBC Certified Breeder program.
Qualifications: BBC Certified Breeder participants demonstrate a commitment to the community, dedication to improving the Shorty Bull breed, along with breeding and producing dogs who are title winners.
The Following criteria must be met by anyone choosing to participate in the Bull Breed Coalitions Certified Breeder program.
- All Participants must be incompliance with laws for your states kennel management requirements and must submit an up to date copy of your state issued kennel license. If you do not meet the states laws for kennel licensing, please submit a copy of the requirements and the number of dogs currently on the premises.
- Must have five or more years active in the breed. This is determined by the date of your first produced litter in your name.
- Any breeder participating must have produced five or more dogs titled in conformation or any canine sporting events. Note* The dogs do not have to be owned or titled by the breeder but produced by the person(s) applying for the BBC Certified Breeder program. Please submit proof of titles.
- Must be a member in good standing with the National Shorty Bull Club of America. If you are not currently a member, you can request an application by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registering with the Bull Breed Coalition provides indisputable proof that you produce authentic Shorty Bulls. All certified breeders are required to commit to registering all their dogs and litters with BBC. We also ask that you encourage buyers to individually register their puppies. BBC litter registration isn’t only about a name on a piece of paper, it is a validation of your hard work.
List of breeders Certified by the BBC:
Blue River Bullies – Jamie Sweet
Download and print the form below to apply for Certified Breeder status with the BBC
If you have any questions about the application process or would like us to email you a form please contact the BBC office. BBC.email@example.com or Monday through Friday 9 am to 5 pm @ 785851-8887